In this Ladybug Lunch:
Blueberry Bagel with Cream Cheese
Sliced Turkey Hot Dog & Ketchup (in dipping container)
Strawberries & Apples
Pretzels & Graham Crackers
Tomorrows lunch, while still nothing fancy, is a little more done up :D. I included picks that spell "Riley" (you guessed it, that is Ladybugs name) and a green flower pick for some easy added cuteness! It's been a while since I've packed Macaroni for my Ladybug so I knew the Laptop Lunches leak proof container would be perfect for this!
In this Ladybug Lunch:
Macaroni & Cheese
Tangerines & Grapes
Pirates Booty & Animal Crackers
And now, on to the REVIEW!
The inner containers are stackable as well. If, like me, you plan on using these containers for more than just the Laptop Lunches Bento-Ware box, then this is a great space saver :). But you can of course place them in the lunch box as well, an even GREATER space saver!
Are you curious about the size of the Bento Lunch Box 2.0? The dimensions of the outer container are approximately 9"x 7" x 2 1/4 inches. The two larger containers (teal and lime) hold 1 1/4 cup and 1 2/3 cup each; the two smaller containers (yellow and magenta) hold 3/4 and 2/3 cup each. The orange container, which is considered a dip container, holds 1/8 cup. If you are more of a visual person, below the Laptop Lunches Bento Lunch Box is pictured with our EasyLunchBoxes and Go Green Lunch Box. You can see from the picture that our Bento Lunch Box is similar in size to our EasyLunchBoxes. The retail price for a Bento Lunch Box is $23.99 which is relatively similar to both the Yubo and Go Green Lunch Box but more expensive than the EasyLunchBoxes.
Laptop Lunches are manufactured in California. I'm a California girl so this is a plus for us :) It is also BPA, PVC, and toxin free--- a plus for EVERYONE!
To sum it all up...
What we LOVE about out Bento Lunch Box 2.0
- Holds enough food for young children and adults
- Special space for utensils and napkins!!!
- Promotes portion control
- Leak proof containers and dip container
- BPA, PVC, and Lead free
- ALL pieces are dishwasher and microwave safe
- COLORS, COLORS, COLORS!
- Option to order insulated lunch bag and additional inner containers of varying sizes
- Manufactured in California
Things to consider (not necessarily cons, but that stood out):
- The lunch box and containers may be difficult to open for younger children
- For some reason, our lunch box doesn't close all the way. Nothing leaks out of the box and the food doesn't spill from one container into the other, but it's still a little annoying : /